How to install rail anchor correctly? Regarding the application of rail anchor, generally follow the following rules:
1. The rail anchor should be located on the rail gauge side of the railway base and opposite to the same rail gauge tie rod face on the opposite rail track.
2. The railorad anchor must firmly fix the track base and fully support the rail track contact surface.
3. When the rail anchor's support to the rail gauge tie rod is disturbed, a new rail anchor and a rail tie plates will be required.
4. The railroad anchor should not be moved by driving along the rail track.
5. When applying irion railroad anchor, keep the rail track straight.