Our steel sleepers are the most advanced in the world, offering lower installation and maintenance costs and more efficient logistics.
Our wide range of steel sleepers is designed to suit all types of applications, from meter gauge railways to mainline passenger and heavy haul freight routes.
Our steel sleepers require less ballast than traditional concrete sleepers, reducing track construction and renewal costs. Plus, our steel sleepers are fully recyclable and have a smaller carbon footprint, making it easier to meet your sustainability goals.
Advantages of steel railway sleepers (railroad ties):
1. Reduced logistics costs and improved handling due to lightweight and stackable design - 3x more sleepers per lorry/container
2. Time and cost savings during installation due to reduced ballast requirements
3. Reduce maintenance by improving track stability
4. Fully recyclable with end-of-life value (rather than disposal liability)
5. Significant project cost savings (more than 40% savings compared to concrete)
Kingrail Parts can provide you with UIC865 and BS-500 series steel rail sleepers.
|UIC865 Series Steel Sleepers|
|UIC54||UIC865||According to customer's requirements||According to customer's requirements|
|BS-500 Series Steel Railway Sleepers|
Kingrail Parts can also custom steel rail sleepers to your specifications and requirements.
If you would like further information, advice or availability please contact us.