The following Kingrail Parts introduces you to the 5 steps to install Railway Spikes:
1. Placing and installing safety isolation facilities is a very important point. I hope you must not ignore it. In the entire dynamic construction process, whether it is a new road or railorads that have been opened to traffic, everyone should be in the safety facility. For construction in open railroads, the ratio of safety personnel to installers should be 1:1. For the construction of unopened railroads, the ratio of safety personnel to installers should be 1:3.
2. Determine the installation position of rail screw spikes, and ensure that the installation position of rail screw spikes is flat. For roads with expansion, cracks and unevenness, the roads should be smoothed and leveled in advance.
3. Clean the installation position of rail screw spikes with a brush, and make sure that the installation position is dry. Take an appropriate amount of glue and apply it evenly on the rail screw spikes.
4. Tightly press the rail screw spikes on the installation position to ensure that the direction is correct. If there is too much glue, it must be cleaned; if it is cast aluminum with foot rail screw spikes, make sure that the depth of the hole is greater than the depth of the nail foot by 1cm. The bit diameter is 2mm larger than the nail foot diameter.
5. Make a tour within two hours after the installation of the rail screw spikes to ensure that all the rail screw spikes are not installed upside down, crooked or crooked. After the rail screw spikes are cured for 4 hours, remove the installation isolation facility.
Railway spikes are divided into manual railway spikes and mechanical railway spikes. It is made by hand railroad spikes, with various dimensions, but the price is low, and the goods are usually delivered per ton. Mechanical railway spikes are made by machines through forging, heat treatment, wire sleeve and other processes. In addition, by interpreting the above information, you can also clearly understand that installing rail screw spikes is not a complicated matter, but it requires attention to many details. And this information will directly affect the application effect and service life of rail screw spikes.