2. The rail clips are made by three-time molding and waste heat quenching process.
3. The rail clips shall not be broken after 5 million fatigue tests, and the residual deformation shall be less than or equal to 1.0mm.
4. There should be no cracks on the surface of rail clips, no burrs that affect operation or hinder assembly. The indentation caused by the forming tool should be smooth without obvious nicks.
5. Partial scratches, pull marks and creases are not allowed on all parts of rail clips.
6. The metallographic structure of railway clips should be uniform tempered troostite and sorbite, and a small amount of intermittent ferrite is allowed in the heart.
7. Rail clips must not be overheated or burnt, and the depth of the surface decarburization layer must not exceed 0.4mm.
8. The surface of rail clips should be strengthened and anti-rust treatment.
9. When rail clips are produced by intermediate frequency or resistance heating forming and waste heat quenching production process, decarburization and metallographic structure testing are not required.
The technical requirements for rail clips are explained here, and I hope you can deepen your understanding of rail clips by interpreting this information. Of course, if you are interested in rail clips, want to know more about rail clips, or want to buy rail clips and other types of railway parts, railway equipment, you can cooperate with Kingrail Parts. Our company has the ability and strength. Satisfy your needs.