2. The laying position of railway turnouts is not correct, and the general direction is not considered during maintenance and repairs. It will bend along with the bends, gradually making the railway turnouts misaligned with the front and rear lines, causing the train to run at a corner and increasing the impact of the wheels on the track. The position of the railroad switch is misaligned in the front and back, left and right, and the gauge and the interval of each part are not in line, which increases the wear of the rail and its rail fasteners.
3. The operation method is unreasonable. When integrating the gauge and interval of each part of the rail switch, the wire line or the frog is wrongly accommodated, so that the offset and the gauge are rigidly made and the continuous parts are not round.
4. The curved basic rail is not bent or the position of the bending point is wrong, which makes it difficult to maintain the decreasing distance and direction of the tip of the tip rail. The front and middle part of the tip rail becomes smaller, and the direction of the heel of the tip rail and the guide curve is not smooth and straight. The direction of the rail joint of the basic rail is poor.
5. Due to the structural characteristics of the rail switch, the switch, the guide curve and the steel rail of the frog are dense, and the interval between the railway switch sleepers is small, and the switch equipment is installed between the rail switch sleepers. It is not easy to carry out the tamping operation. In addition, the transportation volume of the straight strands and curved strands of the railway turnout is not balanced, and the tamping quality is not real. This causes potholes in the line, aggravates the impact of the sway of the train passing, and increases the lateral thrust in the direction of destruction. Easy to change.
6. Insufficient ballast and poor consolidation. Since the switch part has the basic angle steel of the switch, the switch tie rod, the connecting rod of the switch rail, and the wire or duct in the mechanical switch section, these all affect the supplement of the ballast, and the transportation department often digs out the sleeper and the ballast. To prevent the snow from affecting the switch, railroad turnouts often lack ballast. In addition, it is difficult to compact, reduce the resistance of the track bed, and it is difficult to maintain the direction.
There are many reasons that lead to poor railroad turnout directions. The above are just a few. I hope that through this information, you can deepen your understanding of railroad turnouts and also understand the reasons that lead to poor railroad turnout orientation. Of course, there is a lot of information about railway turnouts and rail fasteners. If you are interested in this information and want to know more about it, please contact Kingrail Parts.