2. Rail support: In the track components, in order to effectively resist the lateral force of the wheel and rail, the components installed on the outside of the rail.
3. Railway sleepers: sleepers must not only support the rails, but also maintain the position of the rails, and transfer the huge pressure from the rails to the track bed.
4. Connecting parts: rail fastening system. Prevent the steel rail from overturning and prevent the rail from moving longitudinally.
5. Track bed: Track bed usually refers to the ballast (ballast) cushion laid on the roadbed surface under the railway sleepers. The main function is to support railway sleepers.
6. Railway turnout: Railway turnout is a line connecting device that allows locomotives to transfer from one track to another. They are usually laid in large numbers at stations and marshalling yards.
As a company engaged in the production and sales of various railway fasteners and railway equipment for many years, we have rich experience and detailed understanding in this regard. Therefore, whether you want to buy railway fasteners, railway equipment, or want to know more For relevant information, you can contact our company, Kingrail Parts will provide satisfactory services according to your needs.