2. Determine the installation location and ensure that the installation location is level. For roads with expansion, cracks and unevenness, the roads should be smoothed and leveled in advance;
3. Use a brush to clean the installation location and ensure that the installation location is dry;
4. Take appropriate amount of glue and apply it evenly on the railway spikes;
5. Tightly press the railway spikes on the installation position to ensure that the direction is correct. If there is too much glue, be sure to clean it up;
6. If it is a cast aluminum spike with feet, make sure that the depth of the hole is greater than the depth of the nail foot by 1cm, and the diameter of the hole is greater than the diameter of the nail foot by 2mm;
7. After the installation of the railway spikes, an inspection should be done within two hours to ensure that all railway spikes are not reversed, crooked or crooked.
8. After the railway spikes are cured for 4 hours, remove and install isolation facilities.
Although the installation of rail spikes is not very complicated, we cannot ignore some details, so as to ensure the installation of rail spikes, better ensure the use of rail spikes, and ensure driving safety. Kingrail Parts is engaged in the production and sales of rail spikes. Friends in need are welcome to consult.