1. The material of railway screw spikes is Q235-A steel, and the technical requirements should meet the requirements of GB700.
2. The upper thread of screw spikes is M24, the basic size should meet the requirements of GB196, and the thread tolerance is manufactured according to the 8g specified in GB197.
3. The lower thread of railway screw spikes is special M25.6×6-d24.0/25.6 thread, and the tooth height is 3.25-00.25mm.
4. The end of railroad screw spikes is manufactured according to GB2.
5. The forged burst cracks on the surface of the rail screw spikes are not allowed to extend to the shaft. The upper thread of railway screw spikes is not allowed to have bruises and burrs that hinder the free screwing of the thread gauge, and it is not allowed to have double cusps, scratches and incomplete threads that affect the use. The thread on the lower part of railway screw spikes should be neatly shaped, and the thread should be intact, and no cracks are allowed. The surface of railway screw spikes is not allowed to have dents, burrs, flashes, burns and scales that may affect the use.
6. The railway screw spikes shall be subjected to a physical tensile test. When the load is 130kN, the railway screw spikes shall not be broken.
When purchasing railway screw spikes, you can avoid buying inferior rail screw spikes as much as possible by paying attention to the details mentioned above, which may cause unnecessary economic losses. Of course, if the railway construction and maintenance company still does not know how to choose railway screw spikes and how to distinguish the quality of screw spike in railway, you can also directly contact our company. Kingrail Parts will rely on the understanding of railway screw spikes for many years. You recommend and provide suitable and practical screw spikes in railway.