Mine cart wheels are also called mine cart wheelset, which can be divided into different types according to different models, and can also be divided into cast iron mine cart wheels and cast steel mine cart wheels according to different materials. However, when purchasing mine cart wheels, in addition to ensuring that the purchased mine cart wheels are suitable, you also need to pay special attention to the quality of mine cart wheels. So, when purchasing mine cart wheels, what are the standards for high-quality mine cart wheels?
1. The mine cart wheels shall be free from cracks, with smooth tread and flexible rotation.
2. The geometric dimensions of the mine wheels tread should meet the requirements of GB4695-84, the tread wear must not exceed 45% of the original thickness, and the wheel flange wear must not exceed 35% of the original thickness.
3. The difference between the tread diameters of the two wheels of the same wheelset shall not exceed 2mm.
4. The radial clearance of single-row radial ball bearings should not exceed 0.5mm if they are worn out.
5. Old bearings are generally not allowed to be used for overhauling mine carts. The new and old bearings on the same wheel set shall not be mixed.
6. On the same mine cart, the radial clearance difference of the old bearings shall not be greater than 0.1mm.
7. The inner diameter of axle and bearing adopts m6 tolerance. The outer diameter of the wheel and the bearing adopts N6 tolerance. When the bearing is G-class precision, its matching surplus shall meet the requirements of Table 2. The surface roughness of the inner hole of the wheel shall not be greater than 1.6.
8. After assembling with the old bearing, the swing of the wheel (one front and one back) shall not exceed 2mm (measure the rim).
9. When the axle journal is worn, no knurling or inserting repair is allowed. The bending of the axle must not exceed 1mm.
10. When the wheel set is fixed on the frame, the gap between the stop hoop and the axle seat shall not exceed 5mm and the wheelbase tolerance shall not exceed 2mm. The two axles should be perpendicular to the longitudinal centerline of the frame.
11. The minecart is placed on a horizontal track for inspection, and the non-contact gap of one of the four wheels shall not exceed 1mm.
These are the standards for high-quality mine cart wheels. I hope that when you buy mine cart wheels, you can carefully identify these to determine whether the mine cart wheels are qualified. In addition, if you still don’t know how to choose mine cart wheels or how to identify the quality of mine cart wheels, you can contact Kingrail Parts directly.