1. When installing fishtail bolts, the nail holes should be cleaned and restored to the original angle shape, the bottom of the hole should be sealed, compacted with coarse sand, and the net hole depth should not be less than 160mm.
2. Adjust the anchor frame to control the position of the screw. Once the solution is filled, it should not be overfilled.
3. Spiral piles should be inserted vertically along the anchor frame by rotating left and right.
4. The square platform of the spiral fastener should be higher than the rail platform, 5-8mm higher than the plate fastener, and 0-2mm higher than the rail fastening system.
5. The overflowing solution should be removed after solidification.
Through the introduction of the above information, it can be clearly understood that the method of installing fishtail bolts is not complicated, but in order to ensure the installation effect of railway fishtail bolts, special attention is still needed. Sulfur is flammable and cannot be stored near the fire. When dissolving the installation materials, the fire source should be controlled and the temperature should not exceed 180°C. Workers should wear protective equipment and stand on the windward; the dissolution space should not be too far away from the anchorage.