Both railway clamps and crane rail clamps are a kind of more commonly used railway accessories, which play a very important role in the auxiliary equipment of rail track. However, since there are many types of railway spare parts, users do not know all railway spare parts. In order to avoid such a situation, and to allow more users to have a more comprehensive and detailed understanding of railway clamps and rane rail clamps, Kingrail Parts will briefly introduce the features and functions of rail clamps for overhead crane.
1. Crane calmps will not have thread peeling, corrosion and failure.
2. The clamps for crane does not require maintenance, and the installation and disassembly are simple and rapid, saving time and effort.
3. Composed of two simple parts, the maintenance is intuitive, which reduces the workload of the maintenance personnel.
4. The clamps for overhead crane are absolutely safe and reliable, with long service life.
5. It has the ability to resist longitudinal force (heat expansion and contraction force) and large lateral force (rail gnawing force).
6. There is no need to drill holes in the upper flange of the crane beam, which reduces the manufacturing cost of the beam.
7. The welding of rail clip crane clamps should be carried out in strict accordance with the welding technical standards, and there must be no "head up" or "tail lifted" phenomenon.
8. When installing rail clamp clips, they must be bolted firmly with iron wire to prevent operation errors and elastic damage.
Due to the limited time, the features and functions of rail clamps for overhead crane are introduced, but if you want to know more about rail track clamp, you can directly log in to my Kingrail Parts official website for consultation http://www.kirail. com/. On the other hand, you can directly consult the hotline, no matter which way, Kingrail Parts will try its best to meet your requirements and provide satisfactory service.