1. Rectify the connecting parts, make sure that the fasteners are complete and used, there is no missing, damaged, correct position, no deflection, and the gauge block and the offset baffle are kept in close contact with the upper part and the side of the rail bottom.
2. If the double splint is broken, treat it as the rail break; if the single splint is broken, immediately monitor and notify the site to replace it.
3. Pull out the general direction of the railway turnout so that the turnout is in the correct position and connects with the front and rear lines smoothly, without turning and cornering. Specifically, the upright stocks are drawn first, then the pitch is determined, and then the other stocks are determined through the gauge.
4. When welding on the wire, the temperature should not be lower than 0℃. When the train is released, the welding seam temperature should be lower than 300℃. During the re-welding process, the temperature of the locked rail of the seamless track should be kept unchanged, and the change in the length of the rail between the two marks before and after the re-welding should be recorded truthfully.
5. Fully ramming the turnouts, the starting amount is controlled at about 40mm, the frog core and unwelded joints should be increased appropriately, and the tamping of the frogs and guard rails should be evenly tamped to eliminate the hidden pit hanging plate and reach the foundation Firm and even.
6. When the glued insulation joint is pulled apart, the fasteners within 50 meters of each end should be tightened immediately and repaired as soon as possible. When the cemented insulation fails, it must be replaced immediately or treated with on-site cemented insulation joint technology. If it cannot be handled, the failed part can be removed and replaced with an ordinary insulating joint.
7. For places with small directions, broken bends and poor gauge change rates, the hard bends of the steel rails are corrected by fine drawing and fine modification to achieve good directions. Correcting the gauge is mainly based on adjusting the gauge block, combined with the string sleeper and adjusting the "T" bolt gap of the backing plate.
In the application of railway turnouts, I hope that everyone can ensure that the railway turnouts can maintain normal driving conditions for a long time through correct maintenance and maintenance. Of course, even if the railway switch is properly maintained and maintained, the failure rate can be reduced. But this does not mean that railway switches will not malfunction. When a railway switch fails, there is no need to panic too much. You only need to conduct a detailed inspection to find out the cause of the failure and adopt corresponding treatment methods to restore the railway switch to normal operation.