Fishtail bolts are the most frequently used connecting bolts. Whether in railway construction and later maintenance, they are often worn-out parts. In order to reduce the abnormal loss of fishtail bolts. Kingrail Parts summarized some common problems in fishtail bolt installation. Hope to help you reduce the loss of fishtail bolts.
1. The contact parts and bolts of rail fishplates and rails should be oiled.
2. When wearing fishtail bolts, the nuts must be staggered inside and outside.
3. The procedure of bolting, such as using a four-hole rail fishplate, first tighten the middle two, then the two sides, and then tighten the middle two again.
4. When screwing the fishtail bolts, one person should use a 55cm screw wrench as the standard. Do not use a too long screw wrench or two persons to screw it.
5. When the rail fishtail bolts cannot be put on, use a hammer to hit both ends of the rail fishplates and align the eyes. Do not use a hammer to drive the fishtail bolts in.
The above are some of the issues that should be paid attention to when installing fishtail bolts for rail fishplates. It is hoped that users can use rail fishtail bolts reasonably to achieve a good fastening effect. Of course, if you have any doubts about fishtail bolts, or want to purchase a batch of fishtail bolts, you can directly contact Kingrail Parts. Fishtail bolts provided by Kingrail Parts are of various types and reliable in quality, so they can be purchased and used with confidence.