Fish Plate Railway Line (also called rail fish plate or rail joints) is a metal strip that is bolted to the ends of two rails to connect them together in the rail. Railway fishplates are made of steel, but plastics and composite materials are alternative raw materials for railway joints.
Kingrail Parts can provide you with a variety of railway fish plates, which is the main product series, such as: Common fish plates, insulated fish plates, Joggled fishplate, Non-standard fish plate and Compromise fish plate, etc.
1. Common Fish Plates:
Common rail fish plate is made of general material Q235 steel, this kind of rail fish plate can be used for various types of rails. The appearance and weight of ordinary rail joints vary with the weight of the rail. The types of ordinary railway fish plates are generally 4 holes and 6 holes.
2. Insulated Fish Plates:
The raw materials and production process of insulating rail joints are determined by the process standards of insulating materials. The size of insulated rail joints is the same as that of ordinary rails. Insulated rail joints are usually used in railway parts near power plants or leaking locations. Insulated railway joints can effectively prevent leakage accidents.
3.Joggled Fish Plate:
Joggled fishplate is used for maintenance or emergency repair of railway joints. Its unique shape can leave room for defective steel rails. It is usually used in seamless steel rails. When there are hidden dangers, it is a necessary part to keep the rail joints safe.
4.Non-standard fish plate:
There are various types of non-standard railway joints in all railway joints. For different railway sections and speeds, this determines the difference between certain railway sections and ordinary railway fishplates. Generally, there are three types of non-standard rail joints, such as different weights, different pitches and different appearances.
5. Compromise Railway Joint
The compromise railway joint is different from the non-standard railway joint. General compromise railway joints include joggled fishplates and railway turnout expansion joints. Basically, compromise railway joints are customized. They are mainly used to switch the expansion joints or the appearance of certain railway sections with special designs and requirements. Compared with other types of rail joints, compromise rail joints are difficult to process.
Railway fishplate installation:
1. Before installing the railway fishplate, please cut off the power and cut off
2. Install two fishtail bolts for each joint.
3. Before installing the fishtail bolt, please install the spring washer and flat washer, the opening of the washer should face down.
4. Railway fishplates, railway tracks and fishtail bolts should be oiled.
Maintenance of railway fishplates:
1. Picking fishtail bolts can improve the performance of railway fishplates.
2. The nut can be tightened with a torque wrench.
3. Perform secondary maintenance every 1,200 kilometers of operation. When repairing the railway fishplate, remove the engine oil pan and check the use of the engine bearing. If the gap is too large, please replace it immediately. At the same time, the connecting rod of the fishtail bolt should also be replaced.
4. In daily operation, pay attention to unstable operation or abnormal sound and check in time.