The crane rail rubber pad is designed to allow the rail to move and rotate a small amount. When the rail is on the pad, this is called soft mounting, which helps to ensure that the stress distribution between the crane wheel and the crane rail and between the rail and its fixed surface is more even.
According to different installation methods, crane rail rubber pad is suitable for continuous crane rail rubber pad and discontinuous crane rail rubber pad.
1. Continuous Crane Rail Rubber Pad:
Continuous crane rail rubber pad is specially designed for the soft installation of crane rails. It can be continuously installed on crane rails, or it can be installed on crane rails together with crane rail clamps.
Function of Continuous Crane Rail Rubber Pad:
1. Reduce the wear of the rail and its support
2. Absorb uneven surfaces
3. Improve the contact between the rail and the support
4. Suitable for all normal environmental conditions
5. Designed for service temperature from -25 ℃ to 100 ℃
6. Reduce noise and vibration
Structural Characteristics of Continuous Crane Rail Rubber Pad:
1) The standard length of continuous crane rail rubber pad is 12m, and the tolerance is ±50mm
2) The continuous crane rail rubber pad has a steel belt to enhance the elasticity of the rubber pads
3) There are grooves on the upper surface of the continuous crane rail rubber pad.
2.Discontinuous Crane Rail Rubber Pad:
Discontinuous crane rail rubber pad is specially designed for independent rail tie plates installation. The front and rear lip of the rubber pad are located above the rail tie plates to prevent the pad from shifting.
Discontinuous crane rail rubber pad is particularly resistant to abrasion, shearing, crushing, oil, grease, ozone and oxygen, and ultraviolet rays.
Function of Discontinuous Crane Rail Rubber Pad:
1. Eliminate load concentration and fatigue stress caused by rail installation
2. Protect the crane mechanism and increase the life of rails, wheels, bearings and axles
3. Reduce the wear of rail and supporting surface by eliminating friction corrosion
4. Reduce the stress in the rail, grouting and concrete under the rail tie plates
5. Allow a small amount of rotation of the rail to make it fit the crane wheel
6. Distribute the wheel load to the support structure