Kingrail Parts is a professional railway wheel manufacturer in China. Has more than 20 years of long-term experience in designing, manufacturing and selling railway wheels and railway axles for the railway market. Kingrail Parts not only manufactures various rolling stock wheels, but also designs and produces railway wheels for many other railway authorities.
Kingrail Parts has obtained independent certification, can manufacture and supply Comsteel series products according to ISO 9001 and RISAS certification, and is also an AAR approved manufacturer of forged railway wheels.
Our railway wheels have been exported to more than 50 countries and regions including Germany, Mexico, the United States, Turkey, South Africa, and Singapore.
Railway wheels and railway axles are the most important components, which can ensure the safety of railway rolling stock from under the floor.
Railway Wheel specifications:
1) Carbon steel: C45, C50, C55, C60, 4330, C35, 65Mn
2) Alloy steel: 4140, 42CrMo, 40CrNiMo, 4340, 34CrNiMo6
3) Stainless steel: 1Cr13, SS316L, SS1604, SS
4) Customer customization requirements
2. Diameter: Φ30-6000mm
3. Size: Customized design can be provided.
4. Inspection: internal and third-party.
5. Standards: Forged and rolled railway wheels can be manufactured in accordance with all recognized international standards.
Features of Railway Wheel:
1. High tolerance
2. High tensile strength
3. Security and flexibility
4. Large wheel load and heavy load capacity
5. High strength, durable
6. Good sound insulation
Railway Wheels Applications:
Train wheels, railway wagons, railway road vehicles, railway passenger car wheels, locomotive wheels and many other industrial or mining vehicle wheels
The production process of Railway Wheel:
1. Wheel steel smelting 2. Round billet sawing 3. Heating 4. Phosphorus 5. Stamping and forming 6. Rolling 7. Bending punch 8. Hot stamping 9. Laser measurement 10. Falling stack 11. Rough machining 12. Hardening 13 . Tempering 14. Sampling 15. Pretreatment 16. Finishing 17. Cold stamp 18. Static balance 19. Cold stamp 20. Hardness test 21. Ultrasonic test 22. Magnetic powder Test 23. Shot peening 24. Spray paint packaging
Quality test of Railway Wheel:
1. Electronic material testing machine 2. Instrument impact testing machine 3.Brinell hardness machine 4. SEM and spectrometer 5. Metallographic microscope 6. Spark source atomic emission spectrometer 7. Infrared carton and sulfur analyzer 8. X fluorescence spectrometer 9. Electro-hydraulic servo material testing machine 10. Metallographic microscope