Gauge rod railroad is a rail fastening material used to maintain rail gauge by improving the lateral stability of the railway track. Gauge rod railroad is a very important reinforcement accessory for railroad tracks.
Gauge rod railroad is most suitable for weak parts such as straight rails, curved rails, turnouts, broken sleepers, etc. It is placed under parallel rails to clamp the rails to prevent them from opening or tilting.
If rail gauge rods are missing in the weak section of the railway track, derailment accidents and even train overturns may occur.
Gauge Rod Railroad Specifications:
Application: 30, 43, 50, 60, 75kg/m rail.
Gauge: 600, 762, 900, 1450.
Diameter: 20, 22, 24, 28, 32, 36, etc.
Specifications: 20×870, 22×880, 22×1050, 24×1050, 24×28250 1810, 28×1850, 32×1810, 32×1850, 36×1850
Gauge Rod Railroad features:
1. High strength
2. High durability
3. Excellent chemical stability
4. Easy to operate
Types of Gauge Rod Railroad:
1. Common gauge rod and insulation gauge rod
Insulating gauge rods can be used on railway tracks with signals or any place where electrical insulation is required.
2. Single-ended gauge rod and double-ended gauge rod
1) One end of the single-ended tie rod has a hook, and the other end has a single claw with a nut and a spring lock washer.
2) The double-ended gauge rod has two jaws, two nuts and two washers at both ends of the rod.
3) A pair or iron claws at both ends of the double-ended gauge rod clamp the rail baseplates to fix the railway track and keep the rail upright to resist wheel pressure.
Gauge Rod Railroad Manufacturer:
1. Kingrail Parts can provide standard rail gauge rods suitable for 56-½" rails and 60-140 pounds of rails, including non-insulated and insulated types.
2. Kingrail Parts can produce tie rods of various specifications, such as AREMA 1-1/4" insulated gauge rods, and other gauge rods for UIC and BS rails, with lengths of 600mm, 762mm, 900mm, 1435mm, etc.
3. Kingrail Parts can produce railroad gauge rod according to your drawings and requirements