Rail Clips Definition:
Rail clips for railway, also known as elastic rail clips, are used to fix steel rails on the rail tie plates below. Through bending and deformation, rail clips can exert pressure on the steel rail, thereby preventing the rail from longitudinal movement due to temperature changes or vibration.
Generally, railway clips are made of forged spring steel produced by hot forging process. Due to the most uniform microstructure, forged rail clips are considered superior to other metal forming processes.
Rail Clips for Railway Specifications:
Material: 60Si2Cr, 55SiMn, 38Si7
Hardness: HRC 42-4
Fatigue life: three to five million cycles
Surface: ordinary oil, oxygen black, galvanized, hot-dip galvanized, Dacromet coating
Standard: GB/T 1222, DIN 17221
Advantages of Rail Clips for Railway:
1. The advantages of easy installation
2. Economic maintenance
3. Durability and long service life
4. Quick replacement.
Rail Clips for Railway Production Process:
1. Procurement of raw materials 2. Shearing 3. Heating to forging temperature 4. Forming 5. Hardening 6. Tempering 7. Surface treatment 8. Packaging inspection
Types of Rail clips for Railway:
1. E-type rail clips: E1609, E1809, E1813, E2001, E2039, E1817, E2006, E2007, E2009, E2055, E2056, E2063, E2091.
2. SKL tension clamps: SKL1, SKL3, SKL12, SKL14, SKL75
3. PR series rail clips: PR85, PR309A, PR401, PR415, PR401A
4. Other elastic rail clips: Nabla clips, D-rail clips, Fast clips, gauge lock clips, Deenik clips
5. Non-standard rail clips: You provide rail clip drawings, and we will produce them according to your customized requirements.
Rail Clips for Railway Manufacturer:
As the largest rail clips production base in China, Kingrail Parts has the qualification for bidding for medium and large railway projects. In addition, Kingrail Parts is a manufacturer of elastic rail clips approved by the Ministry of Railways of China and has passed ISO9001-2008 certification.