Rail clip, also known as elastic rail clip, is used for rail sleepers to fix the rails on both sides. Rail clip is usually made of forged spring steel and manufactured by hot forging process.
E1609 rail clip belongs to Pandrol rail clip. It is an E-type rail clip.
E1609 Rail Clips Specifications:
Material: 60Si2Cr, 55SiMn, 38Si7
Weight: 0.80 kg
Hardness: HRC 42-47
Fatigue life: 3-5 million cycles without breaking
Standard: GB/T 1222, DIN 17221
Surface treatment: black, galvanized, galvanized, ordinary, dacromet.
Application: railways, subways, high-speed railways, tunnels.
Features of E Rail Clips:
1. Safe and reliable system
2. Self-tensioning design, no need to check torque
3. A wide range of designs suitable for various applications, environments and market segments
Rail Clip Production Process:
1. Raw material 2. Shearing 3. Heating to forging temperature (950-1000 degrees celsius) 4. Forming 5. Hardening 6. Tempering below 350 degrees celsius 7. Inspection 8. Packing
Kingrail Parts can also provide the following elastic rail clips:
1. E Rail Clips series: E1609, E1804, E1806, E1809, E1817, E2001, E2003, E2005, E2006, E2007, E2009, E2039, E2055, E2056, E2096, etc.
2. SKL Rail Clips series: SKL1, SKL2, SKL3, SKL12, SKL14, etc.
3. PR Rail Clips: PR16mm, PR85, PR309, PR401, PR601, PR601A, etc.
4. Fastclip: 15mm, 16mm
5. Deenik Clip: 18mm
6. Gauge Lock Clip: 14mm
7. Customize rail clip according to drawings or customer requirements.