Rail clip, also known as elastic rail clip, is used for rail sleepers to fix the rails on both sides. W-shaped SKL series clips have the characteristics of elasticity, safety, resilience and flexibility.
SKL1 rail clip is a kind of SKL rail clip.
SKL1 Railway Clip Specifications:
Material: 60Si2CrA, 38Si7
Standard: DIN17221, GB/T1222
Surface: Plain oiled, color painting, or the other required ones
Fatigue life: 3-5 million cycles without breaking
Application: railway, subway, high-speed railway, tunnel
Features of SKL Rail Clips:
1. All components of the fastening system can be pre-assembled in the factory.
2. At the railway construction site, only need to lay the guide rail and clamp it. In this way, the fastening components will not be lost.
3. All parts including pins can be replaced.
Rail Clip Production Process:
1. Raw material 2. Shearing 3. Heating to forging temperature (950-1000 degrees celsius) 4. Forming 5. Hardening 6. Tempering below 350 degrees celsius 7. Inspection 8. Packing
Kingrail Parts can also provide the following elastic rail clips:
1. E Rail Clips series: E1609, E1804, E1806, E1809, E1817, E2001, E2003, E2005, E2006, E2007, E2009, E2039, E2055, E2056, E2096, etc.
2. SKL Rail Clips series: SKL1, SKL2, SKL3, SKL12, SKL14, etc.
3. PR Rail Clips: PR16mm, PR85, PR309, PR401, PR601, PR601A, etc.
4. Fastclip: 15mm, 16mm
5. Deenik Clip: 18mm
6. Gauge Lock Clip: 14mm
7. Customize rail clip according to drawings or customer requirements