Crane Rail clamp, also known as railway clamp or rail fixing clamp, is used to fix steel rails in a horizontal position, especially crane rails, but allows the equipment to perform the necessary longitudinal movement. Bolt type rail clamps and weldable rail clamps are the main categories.
In the rail fastening system, the rail clamp is mechanically locked to fix the rail in place, and the longitudinal movement is achieved by combining vulcanization and bonding to synthesize an elastic nose. Usually, the rail clamp is fixed on the sleeper with rail anchor bolts.
Crane Rail Clamp Specifications:
Components: base plate, cover plate, T bolts, nuts, washers
Material: Base plate and cover plate: ductile iron, cast steel
Bolts, nuts, flat washers: Q235
Spring washer: 60MN, 60Si2Mn steel
Surface: normal, black, galvanized, HDG, etc.
Usage: rail track fixture
Crane Rail Clamp Types:
1. Crane rail clamp 21/050 AN/BN
1) Enable rail track to be installed with good tolerance
2) Adjustable to ensure accurate alignment of railway track
3) It can be bolted or welded depending on the installation requirements
2. Crane rail clamp 22/130 AN/BN
1) Its special self-locking design is to fix the railway track and fix it with a rubber nose.
2) Crane rail clamp 22/130 AN/BN can be used for different rail types by adjusting the height of the rubber nose.
3. KPO rail clamp
1) High-strength bolt-type rail clip.
2) KPO3, KPO6, KPO9 are mainly used for KPO rail fastening system, combined with ribbed tie plates, rail bolts and washers.
4. North Africa Rail Clamp
This rail clamp is widely used in railway lines or cranes in North Africa.
5. K-type rail clamp
6. MTH rail clamp
7. Other types of rail clamps depend on customer requirements or drawings.
Rail Clamp Manufacturer:
As a professional manufacturer of railway fasteners, Kingrail Parts is committed to providing high-quality railway equipment for railway construction. The rail clamp has a protection level of over 9, and can be used in acid rain environments. All rail clamps have to undergo a 120-hour sulfur dioxide test before leaving the factory.