Hi-rail wheels are flange wheels installed on (road + railway = HI-RAIL) vehicles. It makes road trucks and similar vehicles suitable for railway applications that need to travel on highways and railways.
The road/rail wheel devices are available in a variety of sizes and load capacities, and can be equipped for rail track inspection, personnel and material transportation, and specialized rail track maintenance.
Hi-Rail Wheels Specifications:
|5||Process||Forged & Casting Rail Wheels|
Hi-Rail Wheels Features:
1. Wear resistance, high height and long service life
2. Overload support
3. Reduce noise, improve driving quality and driver comfort.
4. Lighter weight and less vibration reduce suspension wear
5. Directly fixed with bolts, easy to install.
6. It can be installed on a variety of hi-rail vehicles.
Road Rail Wheels Fitting the Following Vehicles:
1. Rail road vehicles: Hi rail crane, hi rail trolley, hi rail Track Inspectors.
2. Railway construction equipment: Spike Drivers, Tie Plungers, Tie Cranes, Spike Pullers, super claws, Screw Spikers and Spike Removers, Ride-On Plate Inserter, Mobile Flash Butt Rail Welders
3. Hi rail excavators: Hi rail Lifters, HI Rail Drills, Hi rail Grinders.
4. Industrial or mining vehicles
Rail Wheels Manufacturing Process:
Rooled/forging-castingCNC Machining/ Lathing/ Milling/ Turning/ Boring/ Drilling/ Tapping/ Broaching/Reaming /Grinding/Honing and etc.
100% inspection before delivery Chemical analysis, Metallographic, Mechnical analysis, Ultrasonic testing, Magnetic testing, Impact testing, Hardness testing, Surface quality and dimension report.