Mine cart wheels are mainly single flange wheels. Wheels are mainly used for various bucket type ore truck, shuttle type ore car, mining flat plate car, side unloading type ore truck, etc. The finished products are mainly wheel sets.
There are two methods for forming Mine cart wheels: casting and forging.
Mine Cart Wheels Specifications:
1. Material: cast steel or cast iron
2. Composition: two wheels, one axle, four bearings, other parts
3. Load capacity: 1-25 tons, each can be used
4. Wheel set specifications: 600mm, 762mm, 900mm, etc.
5. Wheel type: hollow wheel group and solid wheel group
6. Wheel diameter: 300mm, 350mm, 400mm, 450mm
7. Axle material: 45# steel, or Q235
8. Number of bearings per wheel: 2
9. Bearing material: LYC32212, tapered roller bearing, deep groove ball bearing
10. Weight: 70kg
Mine Cart Wheels Manufacturer:
We are a manufacturer of railway mine cart wheels, such as: 600-gauge mine cart wheels, 600-gauge mine cart wheels, rail cart wheels are made of 350 steel and cast iron, and shaft thicknesses are 50 mm, 55 mm, 60 mm, and 75 mm diameter gauges. 600 rounds 200, 240, 300, 350 are available in stock, and gauges 762, 900, 1435 need to be customized.