Kingrail Parts is a professional manufacturer of train wheels, forged wheels, cast iron wheels, railway wheels, with more than 15 years of design, manufacturing and production experience.
We have our own forging workshop, machining workshop, and heat treatment workshop, and we can provide wheels of various materials to meet your requirements.
Railway Train Wheel specifications:
Carbon steel: C45, C50, C55, C60, 4330, C35, 65Mn
Alloy steel: 4140, 42CrMo, 40CrNiMo, 4340, 34CrNiMo6
Stainless steel: 1Cr13, SS316L, SS304, SS316
Or according to customer requirements
2) Diameter: Φ30-6000mm
3) Heat treatment: normalizing, Q&T, surface and rim quenching depth: 5-20mm
4) Measuring and testing equipment: projection profile, roughness tester, hardness tester, concentricity tester, etc., UT, MT
5) Size: Customized design can be provided.
6) Inspection: internal and third-party.
7) Standards: TB/T, IRIS, EN, BS, AAR, UIC16/95, KSR 9220, BS 5892, JIS E4502, TB/T 2945
8) Testing: chemical analysis, metallography, mechanical analysis, ultrasonic testing, magnetic testing, impact testing, hardness testing, surface quality and size report
The Production Process of Train Wheel:
1. Wheel steel smelting
2. Circular billet sawing
5. Stamping and forming
7. Bending punch
8. Hot stamping
9. Laser measurement
10. Discard the stack
18. Cold seal
19. Hardness test
20. Ultrasonic testing
Types of Train Wheel
1. Wheels of freight and passenger vehicles, locomotives and electric subway trains:
Kingrail Parts produces more than 140 standard sizes of wheels, specially designed for railway freight and passenger cars, locomotives and electric subway trains.
2. Solid railway wheels and wheel centers
We have the largest steel railway wheel production facility in China, including steelmaking facilities, and a production line that produces solid railway wheels and wheel centers with a diameter of 760 mm to 1,098 mm for freight cars and passenger cars, locomotives and electric subway trains.