2. Rail support is a component installed on the outside of the rail in order to effectively resist the lateral force of the wheel and rail. Rail stays are generally installed on the outside of the outer strands of the small radius curved track to prevent the train from passing through the curve.
Large lateral force causes excessive lateral displacement of the track, and even causes the rail to tip over.
3. Railway anchor, when the train is running, the longitudinal force acting on the rail is often generated, causing the rail to move longitudinally, and sometimes even driving the sleepers to move together. This longitudinal movement is called crawling. Crawling generally occurs in the main line of the double-track railway, the heavy vehicle direction of the single-track railway, the braking range on the long downhill and when entering the station.
4. The sleeper must not only support the rail, but also maintain the position of the rail, and transfer the huge pressure from the rail to the track bed. It must have a certain degree of flexibility and elasticity, it will not work if it is hard, it will not work if it is soft.
5. There are two types of connecting parts. The parts connecting the ends of the two rails are called rail joints; the parts connecting the rails and sleepers are called intermediate connecting parts, that is, railway fasteners. The joint connection parts enable the wheel to smoothly roll over the rail joint and keep the front and rear rails working in coordination.
6. Track bed usually refers to the ballast (ballast) cushion laid on the roadbed surface under the sleepers. The main function is to support the sleeper and evenly distribute the huge load from the upper part of the sleeper to the roadbed surface, which greatly reduces the deformation of the roadbed.
7. Turnout is a line connecting device that allows rolling stock to transfer from one track to another. It is usually laid in large numbers at stations and marshalling yards. With turnouts, the passing capacity of the line can be fully utilized. Even if it is a single-track railway, it is possible to lay the turnouts and build a fork line longer than the length of the train, and the train can be opposite.
There are many types of railway spare parts, and they play different roles on railway lines. In order to ensure the safety of driving, it is necessary to do a good job in the inspection and maintenance of railway spare parts. When the railway parts have problems, they must be dealt with in time. If they cannot be repaired, they can be directly replaced with new railway parts. There are various types of railway spare parts provided by Kingrail. New and old users are welcome to consult and purchase. Our company will try our best to meet your needs.