Rail joint bar bolt, also called rail fish bolt, is used to fix the rail joint bar on the rail. Kingrail Parts can provide various sizes of fish bolts manufactured according to various international standards, such as BS, ASTM and Din etc.
Features of Rail Joint Bar Bolt:
1. Fishtail bolts are usually used together with rail fishplates
2. The size of fishtail bolts must be changed with the requirements of rail
3. Fishtail bolts must have sufficient strength to avoid jamming and bending
4. Nylon dowels are sometimes used to reduce vibration
Rail Joint Bar Bolt Specifications:
Standards: GB, DIN, ISO, ANSI/ASTM, B7, BS, JIS, etc.
Grade: 4.8, 6.8, 8.8, 10.9, 12.9.
Size: M12-M24 or according to customer requirements.
Surface: plain, black, galvanized, or according to customer requirements.
Types of Rail Joint Bar Bolt:
As a professional fish tail bolt supplier, button head oval neck fish tail bolts and diamond neck fish tail bolts are our most popular products.
1. Round head oval neck fishtail bolts
2. Diamond neck fishtail bolts
|Note: All fish bolt dimensions given in inches.|
3. Russian standard fish bolt
|Russia scale fish bolt||Bolt Details|
|Material||Tensile stress 381KN|
|Surface treatment||Plain oiled|
4. Square head fishtail bolts
|Square head fish bolt||Bolt Details|
|Size||M20, L as ordered|
|Standard||DIN5903-2 Type B|
|Surface treatment||Zinc plated, hot dip galvanized|