Railroad switch point clamps are used temporarily or permanently on branch lines or sections of track designated for maintenance or not in use.
Our point clamps is lockable and fully adjustable. Our point clamps are sturdy and fit all standard rail sizes. (85# to 140# rail)
1. These clamps are suitable for all types of switches.
2. Used for temporary or permanently used side lines or rail parts for maintenance or not in use.
3. Provide the protection of tossing and hardware that is opened or defective.
4. Switch point lock
5. Increase additional protection for the side panel switch for the hand throw.
* Can accommodate a standard hanging lock with a maximum 7/16 -inch unloading.
* Simple installation
Please contact us for more information and quotations.