The temporary rail clamp is used for temporary rail connection before welding and protects defects before repairs. It is a temporary rescue tool of the railway department and is widely used on the railway track.
In the emergency situation of rail fracture, in order to enable the train to pass the damaged section smoothly and safely at a low and safe speed, a pair of rail clamps can be used to tightly fix the appropriate fishplates that should be buckled on both sides of the rail.
1. Improve railway safety
2. Reduce the cost and installation time of the entire life cycle of the railway
3. Compatible with many different rails
4. Unlike other designs, bolts can be reused
5. Reduce track stress through wider contact points
1. Increasing the clamping force can reduce rail track creep caused by temperature changes
2. Improved vertical deflection allows higher line speeds on the joint
3. The self-supporting profile of rail clamp simplifies installation
4. The horizontal clamping action eliminates the bending of the clamping bolt
5. Provide Hardlock lock nut system