Temporary rail joint clamp is used to quickly and accurately provisional lock two adjacent rails. Kingrail Parts can provide high quality temporary rail joint clamp.
This system consists of the following parts:
1. Two clamps placed below the rail flange. In one of the clamps, there is a position for locking the head screw
2. One high resistance bolts for MM1 rail clamp
3. Two high resistance bolts for MM2 rail clamp
4. A self -locking nut to avoid unlocking the MM1 rail clamp
5. Two self-locking nuts-locking nuts to avoid the MM2 rail clamp
The novelty of this system is that these mechanical rail clamps are easy to assemble. In fact, as long as you tighten your self-braking nuts, you can ensure mechanical stress and vibration to the greatest extent. The solution eliminates assembly operations of other mechanical parts (such as mechanical sledges, masks, additional bolts, and other general accessories). In fact, the nut contains a spring, which shrinks a collar, which can prevent it from loosening even within a particularly difficult temperature range (from -50 ° C to + 300 ° C). MM1 version is used in pairs -MM2 version alone.
Size: 320x130x135[Long x wide x height]
High -speed line: 160 KM/H
Torque NM: 1200
We can customize rail fish plates according to customers' specifications and requirements
Please contact us for more information and quotations.