GL rail clip provides a lightweight and low-cost rail fastener with its unique geometric rail clip design.
The spring and torsion together provide a high clamping force. GL1419 clip has excellent rail roll resistance and excellent longitudinal restraint.
Rail Clip GL1419 Specifications:
Raw material: 60Si2MnA
Toe load: more than 600kgf
Surface: Plain (oiled), Oxide black, color painting
Fatigue: 3 million cycles without cracking
Application: Railway Fastening System
GL Rail Clip Features:
1. Safe & reliable system from the original e-clip designer
2. No thread self-tightening design, the system does not need to check the torque
3. A wide range of designs suitable for various applications and environments.
Elastic Rail Clip production process:
1. Raw material 2. Shearing 3. Heating to forging temperature (950-1000 degrees Celsius) 4. Forming 5. Hardening 6. Tempering below 350 degrees Celsius 7. Inspection 8. Packaging
Kingrail Parts can also provide the following rail clips:
1. E-type rail clips: E1609, E1809, E1813, E2001, E2039, E1817, E2006, E2007, E2009, E2055, E2056, E2063, E2091.
2. PR series rail clips: PR85, PR309A, PR401, PR415, PR401A.
3. SKL tension clamp: SKL1, SKL3, SKL12, SKL14, SKL75.
4. Other rail clips: Russian rail clips, special rail clips, quick clips, dinick clips
5. Customize rail clip according to drawings or customer requirements.