Rail clips are used for railroad sleepers to fix the rails on both sides. Rail clips are usually made of forged spring steel and manufactured by hot forging process.
We manufacture a wide variety of high-quality rail clips.
GL rail clip provides a lightweight and low-cost rail fastener with its unique geometric design.
Rail Clip GL1419 Specifications:
Raw material: 60Si2MnA
Toe load: more than 600kgf
Surface: Plain (oiled), Oxide black, color painting
Fatigue: 3 million cycles without cracking
Application: Railway Fastening System
Elastic Rail Clip production process:
1. Raw material 2. Shearing 3. Heating to forging temperature (950-1000 degrees Celsius) 4. Forming 5. Hardening 6. Tempering below 350 degrees Celsius 7. Inspection 8. Packaging
Kingrail Parts can also provide the following rail clips:
1. E-type rail clips: E1609, E1809, E1813, E2001, E2039, E1817, E2006, E2007, E2009, E2055, E2056, E2063, E2091.
2. PR series rail clips: PR85, PR309A, PR401, PR415, PR401A.
3. SKL tension clamp: SKL1, SKL3, SKL12, SKL14, SKL75.
4. Other rail clips: Russian rail clips, special rail clips, quick clips, dinick clips
5. Customize rail clip according to drawings or customer requirements.