FASTCLIP is a complete system in which all components are delivered to the site and pre-assembled on tie plates. Once the sleepers are laid and the rails are installed, simply push the clips onto the rails with a simple driving action.
Railroad fast clip can achieve fast and efficient rail installation and reduce maintenance costs.
Railroad Fast Clip Specifications:
Material: 60Si2MnA, 60Si2CrA, 38Si7
Weight: 0.58kg, 0.6kg
Standards: DIN 17221, BS970, GB/T 4357, GB/T 4358.
Fatigue life: 3 million cycles without breaking.
Surface treatment: Plain color (oiled), oxidized black, spray paint or according to customer requirements.
Railroad Fast Clip Features:
1. The components are pre-assembled on the tie plates
2. No thread, self-tightening, toe load during installation
3. Applicable to all rail categories
4. The casting shoulder is electrically isolated from the rail by the collar
5. The elastic rail spring clip is electrically isolated from the rail by the toe insulator
Production Process of Elastic Rail Clip:
Shearing-heating to forging temperature-forming-quenching-tempering-inspection-packaging.
Types of Rail Clips:
1. E Rail Clips series: E1609, E1804, E1806, E1809, E1817, E2001, E2003, E2005, E2006, E2007, E2009, E2039, E2055, E2056, E2096, etc.
2. SKL Rail Clips series: SKL1, SKL2, SKL3, SKL12, SKL14, etc.
3. PR Rail Clips: PR16mm, PR85, PR309, PR401, PR601, PR601A, etc.
4. Fastclip: 15mm, 16mm
5. Deenik Clip: 18mm
6. Gauge Lock Clip: 14mm