Hi rail wheels and guide wheel attachments make road trucks and similar vehicles suitable for railway applications that need to travel on roads and railways.
(HIGHWAY + RAILWAY = HI-RAIL) wheels are available in a variety of sizes and load capacities, and can be equipped for rail inspection, personnel and material transportation, and specialized rail track maintenance.
Hi Rail Wheels Specifications:
|5||Process||Forged & Casting Rail Wheels|
Hi Rail Wheels Features:
1. Wear resistance, high height and long service life
2. Overload support
3. Reduce noise, improve driving quality and driver comfort.
4. Lighter weight and less vibration reduce suspension wear
5. Directly fixed with bolts, easy to install.
6. It can be installed on a variety of hi-rail vehicles.
Rail Wheels Manufacturing Process:
Billet review → cutting → heating → forging → heat treatment → sampling test → rough machining → semi-finishing → finishing → hardness test → static unbalance test → ultrasonic inspection → magnetic particle inspection → packaging.
We can customize Hi rail wheels according to customers' drawings and requirements. Material, structure, and wheel size can be customized.