Railway axles are key components of railway rolling stock. Kingrail Parts can supply almost all types of train axles according to major specifications worldwide.
Kingrail Parts train axles are manufactured to AAR M-101, TB/T 1027 and EN13261 standards.
AAR Standard Solid Axles
* Grades D, E, F, G and K.
* Material: AAR M-101 Grade F
* Meter gauge, standard gauge and broad gauge.
European Standard Solid Axles
* Standard: EN13261/UIC 811-1/BS 5892 PART1
* Material: EA1N/EA4T
* Meter gauge, standard gauge, broad gauge
* Hollow axle is one of the key components of high-speed passenger cars.
* Hollow axles are mainly used for high speed power trains.
* The hollow shaft has the advantage of light weight.
* Standards: EN 13261, AAR M-101, IRS 16/95, JIS E 4502, TB/T 2945 and BS 5892-1.
Ingot---forging---heat-treatment---rough machining---UT.MT---Q+T---inspection---finishing machining---UT.MT---packing
Please contact us for more information and quotations.