Railroad anchors are used to clip onto the rail base, snugly against the sleepers on either side. It is made from spring steel in one piece and is designed to eliminate rail slippage or expansion or contraction.
Rail anchors are produced to strict quality standards and are also approved by the Kingrail Parts Quality Assurance Guarantee and feature:
1. With consistent style and high quality, it fits the right rail
2. ISO9001 certified track anchors have higher longitudinal holding force.
3. Fast, simple and safe to use
4. Provide drive or spring design.
5. Solutions for a variety of different track types and conditions
Our Railroad Anchor:
1. Rail anchors have various shapes, such as improved type, J type, V type, groove type, etc., and the processing methods include rolling, forging or casting. The latter two are usually produced by casting due to their complex bending.
2. We produce different types of rail anchors to suit different rail sections, including 85LB, 90LB, 115RE, 132REm UIC54, UIC60, 50kg, etc.
|Type||Used for 50Kg, 85Kg,90/91LB, 115RE /136RE ,UIC54 & UIC60 rail|
|Or the type by customers’ drawings|
|Chemical composition (%)||C:0.56-0.64, Mn:0.60-0.90, Si:1.60-2.00, Cr:≤0.35, P:≤0.03, S:≤0.03||C:0.42-0.50, Mn:0.50-0.80, Si:0.17-0.37, Cr:≤0.25, P:≤0.035, S:≤0.035||C:3.60-3.80, Mn:≤0.6, Si:2.50-2.90, P:≤0.08, S:≤0.025|
|Surface||plain (oiled),color painting|
Anchor Material: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, F436M, SS304, SS316L, SPRING, TAPER, PLATE, SS316, etc., with European "CE" certificate
Finish: Yellow/Blue/White Galvanized, Hot-Dip Galvanized
Wedge anchors, single/double clip types available.
3. Other Types of Railway Anchors
This type of rail anchor bolt is popular in Russia by casting method, the material is QT400-15, and it conforms to the TOCT 7293-85 standard.
Railroad Anchor Application Rules:
1. Regarding how to use rail anchors, there are general rules for the application of rail anchors
2. In order to interfere with the same connection surface on the opposite rail, the rail anchor should be located on the rail gauge side of the rail base.
3. The rail anchors must firmly and firmly hold the rail base and fully support the sleeper surface.
4. When the support of the rail anchor to the sleeper is disturbed, a new rail anchor and rail sleeper are required.
5. Rail anchors should not be moved by driving them along the rail.
6. When using rail anchors, the sleepers should be kept straight.
Please contact us for more information and quotations.